Thursday, March 12, 2009

How Do I Know?

Hello everyone!

Well I guess some of you might want to know how do I find out that I'm pregnant (iyo lah tu, padahal mmg diri sendiri nak cerita!). So today is your lucky day! Haha!

Erm.. where should I start.

Usually, I make records of my menstrual cycle for every month, eversince I got married. But few months back, I stopped doing it because I was too preoccupied by other things like - hating my job.

So came January 2009, I still don't realize that Aunt Flow (AF) ain't coming to visit. After sometimes, I started to feel all my common PMS, but again, no sign of AF. Okay maybe she's a bit late this time.

Suddenly I have the urge to track back my last day of period because AF has never been this late before. Jenuh perah otak mengingat bila last day period and I did some calculation. Guess what, I was a week late already! And it never happen to me before. So I brave myself to do the home pregnancy test for the first time. I can't believe my eyes when I saw the two lines appeared on the test kit. Masih tidak percaya, so the next day, during my lunch break at the office, I waste no time to buy a second test yang mahal sikit kononnye, and do it right away! And yes it's positive! Rasa macam nak melompat2 dalam tandas tapi takut membahayakan diri.

That night, I showed Iwan that two pieces of urine test. And he, in the most confuse face I've ever seen, "Ape maksudnye ni?". *Tepuk dahi*. It's positive la! Then he smiled. Pastu dia cakap in his cutest voice ever, "Ada baby!!!". Ahah! Pandai pon. I feel like crying tapi haruslah control.

Owh btw, I am 10 weeks pregnant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment