So far I've gained extra 1kg. It's normal, isn't it? Believe me, I don't eat that much as I lost my appetite since I got pregnant. The best food that I can have now is Extra Hot Nandos Chicken, topped up with another Extra Hot Peri Sauce. Masam dan pedas, just what I need! But I'm quite lucky because I don't have any nausea and I didn't puke not even once. I guess I inherited this special ability from my mother. And if you guys are wondering, I don't have any baby bump yet. But if you look carefully I actually have a bloated tummy full of gas and as the result I burp more than usual everyday.
So last weekend, we got to see our little baby moving actively inside my bloated tummy. We found it somehow hilarious. It looks like a small alien with a big head and a pointy bottom. Can't wait to see how the baby will look like in another month. But most importantly, I can't wait to go to Hollywood!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment