Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last Day of Ramadan in This Year

Sebulan sudah. Sedih pulak rasa. Puasa tidak penuh tahun ini, tidak seperti tahun yang lalu. Last year I was pregnant dengan saratnya but Ramadan last year was easy. Mungkin sebab ada Hana dalam perut, so everything went smoothly.

But this year, it was the toughest Ramadan for me, ever. I missed a lot of opportunity. I don't fully utilize peluang2 yang ada untuk mengaut sebanyak mungkin di bulan Ramadan kali ini. I did things that I'm not proud of and regrets haunt me every now and then.

I've done a lot of mistake, and I keep on blaming other people for it. That's my ultimate flaw I guess. All I want is to be happy. I am happy. People say that I should be happy with what I already have. But everything is just not enough.

Ramadan will leave in few hours time. I really hope that I can meet you again next year.

To all readers and friends out there, I would like to wish you selamat hari raya Aidilfitri! Maafkan segala salah dan silap saya. Have a safe journey balik kampung. Semoga kita semua dapat menyambut Syawal dengan penuh keberkatan dan kebahagiaan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment