I believe everyone has some kind of rules applied in their own life. Like for example, if someone takes something from you, it must be returned back as it is, or it must be put back at the exact place where it was taken from. But simple rule as this might not be easy for some people who don't have respect or simply just don't even care other people's feeling.
In my case, I can compromise, well maybe for a couple of times. But if it happens for like, once or twice a month for every month, that can really drive me insane! I feel like my territory is invaded with no respect, and they seems to feel no guilty at all! It's like I was telling them "buatlah lagi!! buatlah lagi!!".
The problem now is, I really don't know how to tell them that invading my territory on regular basis and make all my things like theirs are seriously annoying! I don't understand, I had never and will never do that to them or even to other people for god sake! Why must you take advantage by using my stuff so you can carry less stuff of your own? And how about this, less bag to carry means more other selling-stuff you can bring and more MONEY you can get from it. That's just so selfish!
NO, YOU CAN'T DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE WITH MY STUFF! Takkan la nak cakap TAK BOLEH baru paham? Sendiri tak bole pikir ke? All I need is some respect, because seriously now I started to lose some for you.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment