"I weigh a pound? Wow! That's like an entire pound heavier than Kate Moss!"
Amboi baby pandai buat lawak pasal berat eh..
Now let me..
"A pound? That's like not more than half a kg! But I've gained 7 kilos since I'm carrying you. So what is that extra 6.5 kilos that I'm carrying?? Please tell me it's just water.."
Last week I weigh 55kg when the nurse put me on scale. And that looks heavy. But when I stepped into the doctor's room, the first thing she said, "Dah 5 bulan yer, still tak nampak lagi, slim jer". Are you serious?! Anyway I do like her because she always have nice thing to say to me. Huhu!
The scan showed that the baby is alive and healthy and bigger than before. The doctor recommended us to go for a 3D scan next month when the baby will be large enough and look more like human (so that the father will be less scared of his own child). And you know what, now I could feel the baby's move and if we're lucky, the baby can be too active that Iwan could feel it too. It's just amazing!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment