As in my situation now, I still can wear my normal clothes but of course with some hassles.
- The jeans and kain baju kurung are too tight around the waist.
- Normal length tops/shirt/t-shirt could be seen "hanging" around my belly.
To tackle the problems, these two products really come in handy.
Bellybelt is like an "extender" which could extend the waist of your jeans, pants and kain baju kurung. It comes in 4 sizes, so you may change the size as your tummy grows bigger. But bellybelt itself is just not enough. Just look at the picture above. I bet nobody wants to reveal their bellybelt open so everyone can see. So you have to hide it under your long garment. But then, what will happen to the rest of your short tops?
That's why we need this bando. It is super stretchy. Wear it around your waist to cover up your sexy bump, then just put your normal clothes on, and you are ready to go!
With these two magic, your normal clothes could last longer. I got the bellybelt from Mothercare outlet and the bando online. And I'm loving it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment