Sunday, May 17, 2009

Los Angeles Part 4 - Universal Studio (Day 2)

We had conquered all rides in Universal Studio on day 1, except for the House of Horror. So Iwan and my sister went for a round of scary-walk inside the house while I just waited outside and enjoyed the free smell of burgers and fries from the stall nearby. After they had being scared by Chucky and Frakenstein, we went on The Simpsons Ride and omg, they're awesome!! I would say it as a fun+hillarious+scary ride. I was like screaming and laughing at the same time!

Itchy and Scratchy height check.

Seronok!

We also did go on that Studio Tour for the 3rd time. And finally, I got to go to Wisteria Lane!!

Welcome to Wisteria Lane! Senyum happy sgt mmg tak bole blah.

Gabby's.

Susan's.

Lynete's.

Bree's.

Eddie's.

*Spoiler Warning*
Korang dah tgk tak latest episode yg Eddie mati eksiden langgar tiang letrik tu? Ha ni lah kete nye.


Someone was carrying out a body from that Bates Motel. Masa first day kitorg dtg takde lakonan ni.

And that psycho kejar kitorg sampai ke tepi tram dgn pisau! Ha cuak!

Gambar tambahan #1.

Gambar tambahan #2.

Eeee kete sape nihh... :p

Aksi tah ape2.

The infamous ogre.

Aku suka tgk cite dia masa kecik2.

Bye2 Universal Studio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment