Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tiny Little Bones

I can't believe my eyes when I saw our baby on the ultrasound screen. In just a month, the size has doubled! My weight now has reached 51.8 kg. Wow! It's been a very long time since I cross over 50. Thanks to you my little baby cause making me fat again. During the ultrasound scan, we could see the baby's spine and the tiny thigh bones. I could see the baby's kicking but unfortunately until now, I feel nothing. Maybe the baby is not kicking hard enough or the leg still could not stretch to the extend and reach the wall of my belly. And... the best part is, we actually kinda know the gender of our little baby from the last scan. But, as you might have guessed, we would like to keep it to ourselves. Well, at least for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment