Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Sorryyy

I know I know.. I owe you guys my LA trip update. I got hundreds of LA pictures to choose from and then I have to resize those pictures and I have to rethink of which story to tell. It takes a lot of effort you know. I'm sorry, but I sure will update those most anticipating LA trip stories sooner or later. :)

And not to disappoint my fellow readers, I'll give you some updates on my growing tummy. Hope that this won't bore you. Hehe! Shall we..

- I entered my 2nd trimester during my trip to LA a couple of weeks ago.

- No morning sickness up until now. Thank God!

- I don't like perfumes, even my own perfumes. I skipped all fragrance shops during my shopping spree in LA. This is so not me.

- My appetite is getting better. Is this a good news?

- My latest favourite food (the idea of favourite food keep changing just so you know) is roti canai and teh tarik.

- Baby bump starts getting obvious, I guess. Some people with sharp eyes can notice it by now.

- I feel fat every time I finish my meal.

- My pants are getting tighter, but the tummy is not big enough for me to wear my Belly Belt just yet.

- Other than that, I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment