Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Favorite Colors

Do you know what is my favorite color?

Yes it is definitely pink!

I have weakness for pink. If possible, I want everything to be in pink. You can find so many pink items in my possession. I so love pink, I even get married in pink!

My wedding day. Waiting for Iwan to arrive.

Do you know what is my least favorite color in this world?

The answer is green.

When you can find so many pinks around me, you would also realize that it is hard to find any greens around. I don't know why, but I just not favor the color and I thought that it won't suit me.

But for the first time in my life, I go for green for my baju raya. I found that the shade of the kain is nice, so why don't I just give it a try.

Taman Paya Bakau, Seri Manjung, Perak. Me looking obviously afraid of the monkey. They have fangs you know.

Not bad isn't it? Haha! Memuji diri sendiri la pulak. First time I wore the baju raya to the office (IBM), there's one colleague asked me why do I look different that day. She even mistakenly thought that I was a new hire. I just answered, "Well maybe bacause I am wearing green today". And she went like, "Aah la... You never wear green before right?".

I also got some green support from my bestfriend Ina, who recently gave me a greenish scarf as my birthday present. It is nice (and also very nice of her). To make it look even nicer, I put it on and took a pose with a natural green background. Look...

Fraser's Hill. Cantek kan saye hutan kat blakang tu?

Green is not that bad. But still, pink would always be my favorite color. Owh, and black too! Nothing would go wrong with black, believe me.

Peace!

p/s: Yey! Berjaya jugak aku meng"hapdet"! Sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment