Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Situasi



Please listen to this song. I was searching for its title for a month, and only yesterday I finally got it. I knew Bunkface for its Silly Lilly song and their silly videoclip I saw on Channel V. But this one, it really caught my ears and the song keep on repeating itself in my head over and over.

My raya mood is fading away I guess. I have like another week to go. Owh, have I mention to you guys that I got a new job? Yes, I got a new job! I will be leaving this company soon. Actually, I love this company (especially its free vending machines) and find it hard to say goodbye, but the other offer is just too tempting and hard to reject. Sorry!

Erm, on another totally different note, have you guys see the new iPod Nano? Believe me, it's gorgeous! I like the one in silver. So now, anyone interested in old pink Nano? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment