Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ketupat

I am still working today. Honestly, I can't do any of my work with my full heart (although my fingers are clicking and typing like the best employee of the month). My soul is already flying back to Perak, waiting for my body to come and merge later.

My next-table colleague, pagi2 lagi sudah bercerita pasal makanan raya. Ok, that's so cruel. It was about which is better, ketupat nasik or ketupat pulut (also known as ketupat daun palas). Well my dear kak Lina, tak main la ketupat nasik. Tiap2 hari bukak pose pon makan nasik. Takkan raya lagi mau makan nasik. Nasik nasik nasik. It's time for pulut la pulak! So on hari raya, my most preferred food would always be ketupat daun palas or lemang, with rendang. Any type of rendang also can. Janji sedap!

Ketupat Nasik

Ketupat Daun Palas

Don't get me wrong. I like nasik. In fact, I must have nasik everyday during buka puasa (bulan puasa je, bulan tak puasa takpe pulak). Tapi, aku ni suka jenis nasik yang keras (bukan la keras kematu) dan lerai (tidak melekat antara satu sama lain). Nasik lembik yg melekat2 tu aku tak berape suke. So that explain why I dont really like nasik impit and ketupat nasik. Ada paham?

On another different note, I was cleaning and decorating the house last night, and Iwan said to me,

"Kemas skang pon bukannye kita nak raye kat rumah ni."

(I know he's annoyed looking at me doing the housework and neglecting him.)

You don't understand, do you? After raye, all I am going to do is celebrating! I want to get this all done, so that I can beraya dengan hati yang tenang.

No comments:

Post a Comment