Fish & Co. @ One Utama
I am not a fan of fish, but I am always a BIG fan of prawn. But their New York Fish & Chips is simply delicious. What so great about the fish is that, it has cheese inside it! Do I need to say more?
And their fried calamary is so must-try. I could already feel the sudden increase of saliva in my mouth while I'm typing this.
This is a big glass of fruity ice blended. We chose the Mermaid Freeze, a combination of mango and carrot. Believe me, this is the yummiest carrot recipe I ever had.
Dome @ Midvalley
I never thought that nasi lemak could be this expensive. It came with 2 pieces of rendang chicken which is more than enough, a hard boiled egg, keropok and sambal ikan bilis. A good choice for a starving tummy. But seriously, I would choose nasi lemak antarabangsa Kg. Baru which score both the taste and the price. And there goes my saliva dripping again..

We also tried for their Oreolicious espreski. Not bad, but not enough to make me craving for it again after this. The yummiest Oreo recipe I had so far is the Vienna Bagel with Oreo dust on top of it. It really reminds me of my childhood days where Oreo was my favourite cookies. Ade mcm cite Ratatouille tu tak? Aha!




No comments:
Post a Comment