Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Buka Puasa - Part 2

Buffet @ Ikea

It was a buka puasa session + farewell party for Dila. She left the company to further her study in the UK. Personally, she's one of the best colleague I ever had. Since she left, we hardly go out to have lunch outside, because she was the only one yang rajin to take us out from the building. We all are gonna miss her and her purple kembara.

To Dila, selamat berpuasa di perantauan. Raye nanti ko jangan nanges tau!

Anyway, the food at Ikea is bole tahan la. Well it's a buffet which cost you only RM16.60 (including tax). For me it's all worth it!

This was my appetizer.

And this was my second dish. Haha!

When I tried to finish this, I was 99% full already. But the lasagna was good! I had to finish it anyway!

By the time it was their (kuih dan muih) turn, we all surrender....

I bet u could guess which one is going to the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment