I was sick (and still am), since last week. I got the worst sore throat ever! Even worse than the one that I got during my Umrah. I lost my voice! It's weird because I was totally in a good shape a day before and everyone in the office also seems to be healthy. But the next day, it was like a war of viruses attacking my nostril and thanks to them, it do not stop leaking until now. If my nose can get into the Olympic 100m running, it will definitely kick some Usain Bolt's ass and break the world record. It's gross, I know. It get even grosser when I try to blow all the gooey stuff out. Sometimes it can be in green color, but most of the time it is crystal clear. But of course I still need to use like, hundred sheets of tissue papers, to keep my nose clean everyday! And the cough is terrible. I think the entire floor can hear me coughing. Malu sehh..
It is all my fault actually. On last Friday, I ignored all the early signs of sickness my body trying to tell me, pretending to be tough maybe. So I skipped the reliable Panadol and went to fetch Wani at the Kelana Jaya station. And I absolutely learned my lesson......
Friday + Raining = MASSIVE JAM!!!
Dont you know that already?
I was stucked in the jam for the bloody 2 hours!
We had planned to meet some other friends at 8pm, in a convoy to go to Kota Bharu. And because of the previous unseen circumstances (iyo lah tu. bape hari duk kl baru?), we all took off 1 and a half hour late.
By the way, our road trip to the East Coast is awesome!
Will update more about it later. Okay? Berehh!
p/s: Please do not call/speak to me for another 2 to 3 days. Unless if you want to speak to Mrs. Frog the number would be the same. Dan buat pertama kalinye suare Fasha Sandha sedap sedikit dari suara aku. Tahniah buat beliau di atas kemenangan nye yg bersifat sementara ini.
No comments:
Post a Comment